Burt Family

Burt Family

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

We had our ward Fall Festival on the 30th. It was a great time with a chili supper, games, haunted hallway, and trunk-or-treat. The boys were constantly on the move all night, and I had a hard time keeping up with them! I ended up feeding logan while Nathaniel manned the trunk to pass out candy, and the boys went off by themselves to each car! I was surprised Jonas was not clinging to me or Nathaniel, I guess he has gotten old enough to not be so shy or scared at Halloween! A few days later our boys started getting sick to their stomachs and I thought it was just too much candy, but unfortunately it turned out to be a flu bug that had three of the boys throwing up on the same night with the fourth following the next day. To go along with the stomach sickness was diarrhea! Nathaniel and I caught the bug too, but are just getting over it. Not a pleasant week! But, after all that, we are excited to maybe see some snowflakes this week!

2 comments:

  1. It seams like everyone is getting the stomach flu! I love the picture of Logan eating the apples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad sickness is never permanent and especially glad you are all feeling better! The photos are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete