Burt Family
Friday, June 3, 2011
Joshua on Summer Break
I didn't get any pictures of Joshua's imaginative creations, but these first few days of summer break sure have been interesting. Joshua is so inventive, on his first day off of school this summer he decided to make poison to feed to the bad guys! He got a pot and filled it with water, salt, pepper, bits of rice krispies treat, cracker crumbs, juice, etc. His two younger brothers played right along with him, but I made them stop playing that activity when Joshua got the food coloring down and put some in without asking me. I didn't want to clean up that mess if it spilled! Later that day I was doing dishes and I heard something being hauled down the hall. Here came Joshua lugging my enormous luggage suitcase and heading outside with it! I had to put a stop to that too! He told me he needed it to pack things in because he was going to spend all night and day in the van. I have no idea why. To keep the boys entertained we have already done quite a bit on our list of summer activities. We went the library, picnic in the park, made rice krispy treats, had licorice, played with water balloons, and waded in the neighbors kiddie pool. What am I going to do now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wait a few days and then do all of that stuff again!
ReplyDeleteCome visit us! Cody would LOVE to keep Joshua entertained :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if it is to far, but you could go roast hot dogs and marshmallows somewhere?! We can't wait to go and do that once summer weather comes our way!
ReplyDelete