Burt Family
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Projects and Valentines
I have been a bit busy lately, and these are just a few of the things I accomplished. Crocheting is such a great way for me to unwind after a full day, and I have been working on afghans for the boys. This is Jesse's finished blanket that I love how it turned out! Jesse feels like a big boy now that he has a BIG blanket. I also finished a baby dress, but didn't post a picture because it still needs the ribbon added to it. I volunteered to make treats for both Joshua and Jonas' classes for Valentines Day, so with the help of my boys we made these two fun treats! Joshua was a bit sad that I couldn't go to his class party as well as Jonas'. Jesse loved spending time in Jonas' classroom, especially with the big ABC rug. He informed me that he is all ready to go to school when he turns 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful afghan! And the treats look super yummy! You certainly have been busy!
ReplyDeletewow you made that afghan?? that is so cool!
ReplyDeleteLove the rice krispies and chocolate!!!
ReplyDelete