Burt Family

Burt Family

Friday, August 10, 2012

Wesley Pics


At this stage of Wesley's life, all he does is get pictures taken in different cute outfits. This outfit is from France!  He is Granny and Grandad Dooley's little french boy.


A friend of ours gave Wesley these cute socks!


Another friend of ours gave Wesley this adorable outfit.  He likes to keep his head slightly turned to one side, so he is a little bit flat headed on that side and I am constantly turning his head the other way while he is laying down.




Joshua finally lost his other front tooth and his permanent teeth on the bottom have not come in yet, so he looks rather holey!  He has to have all food cut up into little pieces because he can't bite in the front.


Logan wanted to color with his brothers, so we decided to let him try with the markers.  I guess we should have known better!  Most of this colored face was made by accident, but we did find marker under his tongue too that couldn't have gotten there by accident!!  Luckily I bought markers that wash off so easy, all I had to do was wipe with a wet cloth, no scrubbing.


5 comments:

  1. what kind of markers were they?? I need to get some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! We can't wait to meet little Wesley (and see everyone else too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie, the markers are Crayola Pip Squeaks, they are wonderful! Kristi, two more weeks! We are excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hold that sweet little baby any time I want too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love the outfits for Wesley!!! That is the most adorable picture of Logan!!! I hope that we will be able to see you guys for at least one night on your way up to Washington!!!

    ReplyDelete