Burt Family

Burt Family

Monday, October 8, 2012

Joshua's 8th Birthday!

I thought I had better get a post done of Joshua's Birthday before it gets to be Halloween! Joshua got to have a Friend birthday party and invited his three cousins who live next door, and two other school friends. He had a Jedi themed birthday and loved all the fun we had.
Joshua's cake in progress, can you guess what it is?
Everyone thought Joshua's Millenium Falcon cake turned out cool.
They played games like keep the balloon off the ground using their 'lightsabers' and Jedi obstacle course. I made lightsabers out of pool noodles with duct tape at one end to look like the handle.
Joshua with all his gifts: Spy watch, lego star wars, Book of Mormon, puzzle, ping pong equipment, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Joshua...may the force be with you.

    Awesome birthday ideas, way to go Laurie Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that everything turned out Great for his Birthday and Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job Laurie Beth putting his theme birthday together!

    ReplyDelete