Burt Family

Burt Family

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween and Everythin'

Logan waiting for his turn to carve pumpkins!
Jesse barely containing his excitement for his turn to carve a pumpkin!
This post is a catch-all post of the past month. We had Halloween fun, Fall fun, and even had a hotdog/marshmellow roast in the cousins fire pit!
Out checking the mail in the rain!
Putting the boys to work!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos of some great memories! Love those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jesse's outfit! So many muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Fun! I absolutely love seeing how BIG your boys are all getting!!! I hardly recognize Logan!!! To me, he should be the baby, but then again it is hard for me to realize that Jeremiah is not the baby in my family!!! It is so good to see all of you in the pictures!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete