

Recently Joshua wanted to make dinner to pass off something in his Wolf book. He planned, prepared, and cleaned up the meal. I was impressed that he chose homemade chicken noodle soup to make! He did a very good job with mommy just relaying instructions, oh and I cooked the chicken. He did everything else (even cutting up the carrots).
I found a cute bib that I just had to show off on Wesley! Look what a cute big boy he is getting to be!
Last night I took Joshua, Jonas, and Jesse to the school carnival. We had fun playing games, winning candy, and wearing clown noses! They even came home and shared with their little brother Logan.
Wow, I'm impressed! Homemade chicken noodle soup! Good job Joshua! And tell that Wesley boy to stop looking so grown up! I guess we can't freeze time :(
ReplyDeleteLove the bib and smile on Wesley!!! It is so fun to have boys make the dinner, isn't it?! Gideon absolutely loves to cook!!! Joshua looks like a natural!!! My boys thought that their cousins had turned into the red nosed reindeer!!! :o)
ReplyDelete