Wow! What a fast, fun, and unforgettable two weeks it has been!! We had the great joy of having family come visit. Anna and her kids came to spend a week with us that was filled with beautiful days spent at the Ocean, Buck Lake, and other little beaches around town. I never had my camera near by when I wanted to take a picture, but I did get some video of a few of the outings. My boys loved having so many playmates to have adventures with! At the end of Anna's visit, I had by gallbladder removed and Granny and Grandad came to help out with the kids. A week after surgery I am doing well and can even somewhat get back into the swing of parenting again. It was a rough first four days after the surgery because I couldn't get out of bed without help and could only be comfortable flat on my back! Well, hope you all enjoy these pictures!
awesome slip 'n slide!
ReplyDeleteSlip n Slides are the best!!! It looks like you have all had so much fun!!! Glad to hear that you are doing pretty good with your recovery!!!
ReplyDelete