Burt Family

Burt Family

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Update

So much has happened this past month or more.  After the visit from Anna and her kids, I had my surgery and my parents came to help us out for a week and a half.  During that time, Joshua attended Cub Scout Day Camp and had  a blast (the picture of him below is with the wood shelf he made). Grandad and Nathaniel also took the older boys to a Mariners game (Jesse's first baseball game). A few days after my parents left, Allie and Nate came for a visit. On their first day here, Jesse broke his arm!! So, he got to wear a plastic bag for a lot of the next week because we went to the slew and camping at the ocean!  The day after we get home from camping, Allie and Nate have left and I am thinking that I can now get my house back in order and lay low. Ya, we discover that three of the boys have LICE!!!! Aarrrrrgggg!  I am trying to look on the bright side, at least the house is getting spick and span really fast! Anyway, I have some more fun videos and pictures from the ocean that I will post later.
 
 
 
 






2 comments:

  1. Jesse looks pretty cute with that plastic bag on his arm. Joshua's wood shelf is awesome! He must have been pretty proud.

    ReplyDelete