So, the one Sunday that we don't have 1:00 church we have to leave by 9 for Stake Conference. That day is today and we woke up to snow!! Of course the boys had to go play in it (it will most likely be gone by tonight) before getting ready for church, but then Jonas threw up! Nathaniel was going to leave this afternoon for another two day work meeting on the coast, so he decided to be the only one to attend stake conference and then just leave from there to work. Jonas seems better and went outside to help build a snowman. Hopefully nobody else gets this stomach bug! I really enjoy seeing snow on the trees, all the blinds and curtains are open so I can enjoy the beauty of freshly fallen snow!
I loved watching them on the video making the snowman and enjoying the snow! I guess it was a "blessing" that Jonas threw up so they all had a legitimate excuse to stay home and enjoy the snow :)
ReplyDeleteAbi was sick too wasn't she? I guess she and Jonas must hang out a lot :)
ReplyDelete