My 30th Birthday was wonderful! I took the Primary boys to a Stake activity that celebrated the end of their prayer challenge. They had a good time, and I was able to leave them for an hour and go to the mall to use a gift card at Bath and Body Works and then get some teryaki chicken from my favorite place in Silverdale! That afternoon, we ate my angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. Late afternoon, we dropped off Logan and Wesley at a friends house and the rest of us caught a ferry over to Seattle to see a Mariners game! It was so great! Jesse played on the Ipad most of the game, but Jonas and Joshua seemed to have a good time. Joshua was on the edge of his seat with his Baseball glove on and ready to catch a fly ball. It was also bat night so the kids all got a free bat! I realized later that I was the one who took all the pictures, so I am not in any of them : (
Such a fun mommy to go to a Mariner's Game (for her boys!) on her birthday! I hope you spent the money we sent on something just for YOU!
ReplyDelete