Burt Family

Burt Family

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dooley Reunion at the Beach!

This past week was awesome!! We got to have all of the Dooley family come visit, baptize Jonas, and go to the Ocean. It was one of the highlights of our summer. Being pregnant, I cried my eyes out at Jonas' baptism (even got tears when I was gathering up all the stuff to take to the church for the baptism)! I am so proud of Jonas!



Yep, definitely someone missing in this picture (I have had multiple feelings that we are missing a child, even before we became pregnant with baby #6)!


These pictures are of the first night when some of us went to Rialto Beach to see the sunset. It was getting cold and super windy!












The second day was spent at the beautiful Second Beach. Hardly any wind, lots of fine sand, and lots of family made this day the best day!





Wesley's chest hair...I mean chest sand!

Nathaniel and Joshua playing catch.


The younger kids climbing over the driftwood.

I have lots of videos, but will have to put those on a different post once I upload them!



No comments:

Post a Comment