Burt Family

Burt Family

Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Day of School!


The boys were so excited to go back to school yesterday! They woke up in the morning and said what a looooooong night it had been. Then, they got all showered, dressed, and ready for school by 7:30 and then sat around saying "is it time to go yet?" "I just want to get to school" "this morning is going so slow!" Jesse did wonderful going all day for the first time. He felt like such a big kid with his lunchbox, and didn't want any adult down at the road to pick him up when he got off the bus!


Wesley found Logan's 'school' supplies last night and decided to get artsy! I hope he doesn't think that is ok to do just because mommy took a picture of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, three posts in a row! So glad your kids love school so much!

    ReplyDelete