I know I have posted a lot of hiking trip pictures, but the hike was special because it was Logan's first hiking trip with Daddy and the Big Boys. They said it went well and that Logan only got lost for a short amount of time! I knew there had to be something like that happen with Logan, but I prayed they would be safe. I didn't know what to do with only Wesley and Brigham at home! When the boys got back, they asked me what I did and I started listing all the things I had done. I realized I just did everyday chores, showered, exercised, etc. but it all seemed so relaxed and unscheduled to me not having all my kids interrupting or needing this that or the other! I even took a nap during the day while Wesley and Brigham were napping.
I guess he is trying to keep his shorts dry, but ended up slipping in anyway!







No comments:
Post a Comment