Burt Family
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Lovely Day!
Yay hurray for Nathaniel and I! We were majorly overdue for a trip to the temple and were finally able to go this morning! A wonderful lady in the ward watched all our boys (they all did very well). It felt so great to escape from the worries of the world and spend some time renewing our spirits. With the temple only a half hour drive away, we are scheduling regular temple trips. Logan has gotten his second tooth in and now can pull to a stand using anything(time to baby proof the short tables in the living room)! He also loves to squeel and scream. It isn't that loud yet, but it is hillarious! Joshua is loves school and is recognizing many words now, he also can read from memory word for word the book chicka chicka boom boom. Jonas gets bored often with Joshua away all day at school. He is always saying 'mom do something with me'. I do many things with him, but sometimes I have to tell him that mommy has to get her chores done before she can play! Jesse is still mostly happy (unless his brother is teasing him) and we can understand more and more of his words. I can now differentiate when he says Joshua, Jonas, or Jesse. It used to sound like the same word, but now I can actually hear the difference. Nathaniel is amazing with all he accomplishes with work, an extra class, and working on dissertation stuff. Mommy is realizing that mom's with four kids (especially four boys) should get massages on a weekly basis, even if they are professional Daddy massages :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like everyone is doing well! I'm impressed with what Joshua can do already with reading! Cody is still trying to figure out what sounds each letter makes, no where near reading at all yet.
ReplyDeleteWish I could talk Ammon into giving my professional Daddy massages! I guess that will come if I have 4 boys! I can't believe that Logan can pull himself up! Jeremiah still does not do that, but he doesn't hold still long enough to try and figure out how to stand up! He is starting to crawl like a normal baby crawls and it is the cutest thing to see him stick his bum in the air before he lifts his head and starts crawling! Wish we wer closer so that we could have play dates! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI love your new family photo! I hope we get one! You all look so beautiful to me!
ReplyDelete