Burt Family

Burt Family

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween fun!




This year for halloween pictures it was hit and miss with mostly misses.  I don't know why the camera wasn't handy or something, but we did get the boys who dressed up in a picture.  Our fun began Friday with the ward chili cookoff/Bible Boolevard/trunk or treat.  Wow! Our tiny little church was packed!! Half the people there I have never seen! Anyway, we all had fun eating good food and going around to the different rooms where a story was told from the bible and a game was played to go along with it. (for example: story of Moses as a baby with the game toss balls into wicker baskets; Jonah and the Whale with the game of tossing rings onto bottles of water)  It was great! Logan never dressed up because the second I tied on his dragon cape he untied and threw it off!  It was nice to only have maybe ten trunks giving out treats because the boys didn't come home with pumpkins full of candy.  Our next fun Halloween activity was on Monday.  Joshua and Jonas got to wear their costumes to school and their classes got to go trick or treating to the downtown offices! They thought that was so awesome!  I took the boys out around the neighborhood to trick or treat since we had been told by many people that our area was the best area and where everyone came to trick or treat.  Logan was in the stroller and would hold his hand out at every house, even the ones we didn't go up to.  Jesse was done after five houses and wanted to go back home because he saw one treat he really wanted to eat (a gummy candy in the shape of a nose)! Joshua and Jonas weren't shy after the first house and wanted to go to every house, but they settled for buckets 3/4 full.  I guess we had our three older boys all dressed as super heroes, I have really good protection with all these boys!  The morning after Halloween we all had the halloween hangover, nobody wanted to wake up or get dressed or even eat.  Slow moving was the order of the day! Well, I guess I had better make sure and take pictures of all the boys instead of the first three, Logan seems to be nonexistent in all the photos!

1 comment:

  1. What FUN!!! I sure would say that you are protected with all of those awesome Warriors!!!

    ReplyDelete