Burt Family
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Thanksgiving!
We decided to stay at home and do our own family traditions for Thanksgiving this year. It didn't include a turkey which Joshua was sad about, but was less stressfull. After eating our feast, Joshua said that this wasn't a feast, it wasn't as big as the pilgrims and Indians had! I didn't take it personally because I was proud of all that I accomplished with the dinner. We made 'hand' Turkey cookies that were fun to make. Joshua and Jonas were ready to get back to school, that many days at home was boring for them. Over all we are so thankful for all our many blessings and for family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What cute cute Turkeys!!! Love the idea!!! I can't believe how grown up Logan looks in each picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet the mommy was glad to see school start too!
ReplyDeleteGreat cookie idea! Very cool!
ReplyDelete