Burt Family

Burt Family

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Logan's Birthday!





Logan had a fun birthday after he took a much needed nap! At church the Primary gave Logan a balloon that had candy inside it.  He loved it! His favorite thing was to shake it up and down, until it popped.  I let Joshua be in charge of the camera while Logan was opening presents; he did a wonderful job getting lots of good pictures.  Logan loved all his gifts, and Jesse loved getting excited about each one with Logan.  Logan was able to blow out one of his candles eventually, he has such soft blows!  Logan looks so grown up in these pictures I can't believe it!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you...Logan does look so grown up in the pictures!!! I can't believe that he looks like a little man instead of the baby that he was! I guess that is appropriate since you will be having another little baby soon! Sure love the cute cake-Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cake - cute boys - awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete