Things are blooming all over the yard, so I took a few pictures of the growing plants and growing kids! The baby dress is one I just finished for Kristi's baby. We have had unusually hot weather for awhile and have enjoyed getting out the sprinkler and kiddie pool. Poor Jesse got a really bad sunburn on his cheeks Saturday, now the boys wear hats or are slathered in sunscreen.
Love the new picnic table on the deck. The yard is at it's prime in May! I love May! Love the darling kids in front of the beautiful blooms. Keep the photos coming!
you guys live in the most beautiful place on earth! I am slightly jelous :)idaho is wondeful too, but I miss the green and the rodys
ReplyDeleteLove the new picnic table on the deck. The yard is at it's prime in May! I love May! Love the darling kids in front of the beautiful blooms. Keep the photos coming!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dress you made!!! I absolutely love the smile that you caught on Wesley's face!!! Precious!!!
ReplyDelete