Here are some pictures of the men building the chicken run, I don't know but I think it worked pretty good as a kid run! Maybe I'll let the kids out in the pen to run around!! I will try to get a closer picture of the chicks, they sure are growing fast.
so fun to have chickens! some day we will....just need to convince my husband a thousands times!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing photos of my sons together with their sons together :) Love seeing the chicken coop come together, too!
ReplyDeleteWe love having chickens. Of course they are more like pets since my kids played with them all of the time. Which is actually a good thing since they let us pick them up easily when we need to toss them back into their fenced area when they somehow find a way out, (usually from Mason leaving the gate open).
ReplyDelete