
I was doing dishes this afternoon when Logan told me he was going to go play next door with cousins and I said bye. About five minutes later I went to check on the kids outside and couldn't find Logan. Nobody had seen him, so I hollered his name a few times around the yard...nothing. I went back inside and found him asleep under our newly acquired piano!!! Silly boy! Almost gave me a heart attack because I couldn't find him!
I can imagine your scare!!! Malachi did that to me today! I was out preparing the garden and Malachi usually plays with the rocks in our driveway, but I couldn't find him!!! I went running around looking for him and after a little, Jeremiah finally says, "Mom, Malachi is right here!" Malachi was sitting down next to the trailer playing with the pile of rocks! So glad that Logan was fine and safe!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that little guy. Please take a photo of the whole wall with the "new" piano.
ReplyDelete